Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Friends


The big question is: What are friends? There are a lot of people in my life I really like and who I spend a lot of time with. But is that enough to be a friend? For me a friend is somebody who laughs and cries together with you, who is always there for me and listens. A friend doesn’t talk bad about you and is always happy to see you. You don’t always need to have the same opinion with your friends but you still respect each other. A friend is someone who takes your hand when you are down and tells you: “You can do it!” A really good friend will forgive you, even if you make mistakes.
A friend doesn't have to live in the same town, not even in the same country or continent. The most important thing is that you can always count on her or him. That you know: Even if the world is falling apart, a friend will always be a friend.
And the first step to make friends is to be a good friend by yourself.

For my BFF at the end of the world: i am thinking of you <3



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen