Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2012

Manchmal

Sometimes I look into your eyes and I have the feeling of beeing the happiest person in the world. I could shine brighter than the brightest star and be deeper than the deepest ocean when I am with you.

Sometimes you touch my skin and at the same time you touch my heart with the warmest warmth I have ever known. And the butterflies rise. Rise higher than ever before.

Sometimes I miss you so much that I would fly to the moon without having a spaceship just so that I can be with you. Me with you. You with me.


But.


Sometimes I remeber that one night when I said your name and you told me to f*ck off. You broke my heart. It fell to the ground and shattered into a million pieces in front of your eyes. You didn't flinch.    Not once.   I remember.



Sometimes. Often. Always.



                             Immer.   Und.   Immer.   Und.   Immer...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen