Freitag, 16. November 2012

Ich werde mein Leben lang üben, dich so zu lieben, wie ich dich lieben will, wenn du gehst

Hey Gays. There's so much life has to offer. My head is so full of thoughts right now. Full of music. Full of words. Full of LOVE. These four letters are so important, I'm telling ya. There are people I hate from time to time but I can't live without. People that I throw my phone at. And people I love so much that I want to be with them all the time. These are the people you call real friends. Laugh together, cry together, have good and bad times. People I miss really bad and at the same time don't know if I want to see them ever again. They all have this in common: LOVE. Lovelovelovelove. I love you all <3

4 Kommentare:

  1. I just had chills! That is sooo true <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow. Somehow i know this picture... Where is that from? & btw it is so true

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. are you a stalker or what? i took this picture :D thanks for the comments

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nope. I'm definitely not a stalker :)

    AntwortenLöschen