Dienstag, 20. November 2012

Supergirls don't cry

I have always been a supergirl
and supergirls don't cry
now I fall out of the sky
and suddenly
i'm alone in the dark

Want to go to the place
where we left the mark
when we were happy
but only darkness left
and I am alone in the dark

Teardrops running
pictures stunning
in my mind
can't see the light
the fire in my heart is out
what's left are nothing than doubts

Can't show what I really feel
can't differ between fiction and real
laughing outside
crying in the night
cause I'm a supergirl
and supergirls don't cry.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Wow you're strong. But sometimes it is good to show that you care and that inside it actually kills you, right? Even if you do that at night. Let it out and you feel better. At least it works with me ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hast du das geschrieben? Das ist ehrlich soooo schön! Ich hatte schon wieder Gänsehaut. Du bist echt voll süß. "Keep your head up - Keep your heart strong" <3

    AntwortenLöschen